!!Unique opportunity for singles 21 to 40+ to meet and find a life partner…in
Opportunity for singles over 40 or even 70+, just register and stay home.
You will receive data in your age group.
Venue: Jain Center of New Jersey (JCNJ)
111 Cedar Grove Lane, Somerset, NJ 08873
September 19, 20 and 21 2014
It is Jain Milan Time for Singles to mingle...
3 days of fun, food & networking for one Low price.
Register early before price goes up.
Please look through the site for all information before calling about questions
Call Gunvant Shah 732-253-7049 only if you cannot find answer
Low price of $150 is available until 07-31-2014 to encourage EARLY registrations. Price
go up to $400 to discourage LATE registrations and to help out of state participants
to book airline ticket and hotel early. We ask for your cooperation and register
Access to huge Data Bank of last 8 years of participants.
Register on or before*
07/31/14 or before
8/15/14 or before
8/24/14 or before
8/31/14 or before
9/7/14 or before
*Registration price does not include Hotel cost and transportation.
Register on web site www.jainmilan.org. You must also e-mail 2” x 2” professional quality color photo – only passport size to
email@example.com. Name this JPG photo file as “Your first, middle and last Name’s photo”. Write a check to “JAINA- Jain Milan 2014” and snail mail the check and the form to Gunvant Shah- Jain Milan, 12 Ascot Place, North Brunswick, NJ 08902, USA. Sorry, we are not set up to accept credit cards. No credit card accepted.
Register on or before July 31th, 2014 for Early Bird price. You must register on or before September 7th, 2014 for your Bio-data to be included in the souvenir and must FedEx your payment on the same day. Your bio-data cannot be included in the souvenir if the payment is received after September 9th, 2014 . Bio-data on a separate page may be inserted if your registration is received between September 10th, 2014 and September 14th, 2014 .
More people you bring to Jain Milan convention, more choices all participants will have.
Why Jain Milan?
As the next generation of Jain Americans begins to assimilate into Western culture, it becomes increasingly challenging to meet those that hold similar beliefs and religious values. Though websites and e-mail communication help to a certain extent, nothing comes close to meeting potential suitors in person. We have witnessed many Indian organizations holding successful events to provide an opportunity for young adults to have a face-to-face meeting. We felt now it was time to create a forum for the Jain youth.
What is Jain Milan?
Jain Milan is an opportunity for Jain youth (age 21 and older) throughout North America and around the world to meet in person, to make friends, to engage in networking, to develop business contacts and to possibly find a life partner. Jain Milan is organized to encourage our Jain youth to meet other Jains for the purpose of matrimony and to facilitate a face-to-face meeting. Jain Milan believes in Jain family values and will work hard to preserve these values. With events like Jain Milan, we hope to achieve our goal to preserve Jain traditions and values in our next generation and strengthen our community.
What is in the Souvenir?
Souvenir includes partial bio-data with pictures of the participants age 21+ to
40 registered on or before Sunday September 7th, 2014. It will be available to
participants on Friday, September 19th, 2014 after arrival at the Hall. Only participants
age 21+ to 40 receive a copy of the souvenir with their partial bio data and photograph.
Those who could not attend the convention could receive upon request a copy of the
souvenir via postal mail. Loose pages are inserted in the souvenir with the bio
data of the participants who register late. The souvenir is not for sale. Eye catching
Souvenir with partial bio data and photograph of the participants is professionally
designed and printed on 80 pound coated papers. The graphic art for the four color
cover page is designed by artist depicting temple, graphic art and matrimonial symbol.
Some pages of the souvenir are supported by the financial supporters, various Jain
Centers and well wishers. These pages are decorated with magnificent temples of
All participants, volunteers, JAINA representatives and financial supporters receive
their customized and professionally designed four colors Jain Milan Name Badges
to identify them easily. Participant?s age is incorporated with their ID Number
so that no participant had to inquire about each other's age.
What is planned for 3-day weekend?
Friday 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM. Saturday 9:00 AM to 1:00 AM. Sunday 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
Convention ends Sunday 3PM. Vegetarian meals will be provided every day.
Activities under consideration are as follows and will be decided soon.
Jain Milan 2014 Matrimonial Convention’s 3 Days Tentative Programs:
- 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM. Volunteer will come to New Brunswick, NJ Train Station to pick
up participants from 1:00 PM to 7:00 PM by advance request. Call volunteer when
you land at Newark Airport. Refer to Directions from Newark Airport.
- *Opening Ceremony / *Icebreakers / *Speed dating / *Group Sessions
- 4:00 PM Volunteers gather at Jain Center of NJ (JCNJ) Hall
- 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM Volunteers Meeting - Instructions - Registration set up
- 5:00 PM Registration starts. Participants pick up package and table number
- 5:00 PM Participants picks up Souvenir with Partial Bio-data and Photo and ID card
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM Dinner. No Dinner served after 7:30PM
- 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM Dinner. No Dinner served after 7:30PM
- 8:00 PM – 8:30PM Arati, Mangal Divo and Blessings by Guruji
- 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM Speed-dating / Icebreakers. Each table will have 8 to 10 participants
and a volunteer. Each session is approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
- 10:00 PM - 10:15 PM Brake - It is very important that participants go to next table number after brake. Speed Dating/Icebreaker sessions will continue.
- 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM Speed dating process starts again. Give One-on-one meetings -
special requests forms to your volunteer.
- *Picnic (Weather permitting, forecast is it will be sunny, low 70’s). * Refer to “Dress Code” for Outdoor Activities. In case of rain, we will have One-on-One meetings at Jain Center of New Jersey.
- Bring your Tennis Rackets, Basketball and all other kind of games.
- *One-on-One meetings with consent of each other.
- *Ras-Garba *Honoring Financial Supporters, one-on-one / group meetings
- Volunteers and participants with car pick up participants from Hotel to go to Park.
- 9:00 AM Volunteers come at Donaldson Park Grove in Highland Park Town
- 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM Picnic - Brunch - games - one on one meetings - interactions
- Give Special Requests Forms for One-on-one meetings to volunteers.
- In case of rain, we will have one-on-one program at Chutney Mary / Manor
- 4:00 PM Back to Hotel. Give ride to participants who needs it
- 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM Free Time for getting ready for Raas - Garaba
- 6:15 PM – 7:45 PM Dinner at Jain Center of NJ (JCNJ) Hall - Honor volunteers & sponsors.
- 8:00 PM – 8:15 PM Arti and Mangal Divo
- 8:15 PM - 10:00 PM Raas - Garba and One-on-one meetings
- 10:00 PM - 10:30 PM Brake
- 10:30 PM - 1.00 AM Raas - Garba and One-on-one meetings
- 9:30 AM Volunteers gather at Jain Center of NJ (JCNJ) Hall
- Give One-on-one meetings - Special Requests Forms to your volunteer
- 9:30 AM - 3:00 PM Special requests One-on-one meetings
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM Brunch served while parallel One-on-one meetings continue
- 3:00 PM Closure - Fruits for snacks available for participants to take with them
Have a great time. Have fun. Good Luck.
Go home with memories about your life partner on mind.
Have safe journey back home.
What is dress code for the convention?
Dress code for the entire convention, except the outdoor activities, is formal (no jeans, sneakers, hats, etc). Dress to impress! Participants are encouraged to wear suits/business attire or Indian dress on Friday. Bring tennis rackets, all kind of games, jeans/shorts, sneakers, hat etc with you for outdoor picnic on Saturday. Bring Indian outfit for Garaba on Saturday evening. Bring your Dandia. Bring semi formal/casual dress for Sunday.
Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer:
“JAIN MILAN 2014” reserves the right to change/substitute/cancel any specific program. No refunds will be given for any such change.” JAIN MILAN 2014” is organized to give you opportunity to meet young adults. “JAIN MILAN 2014” gives no guarantee about number or qualifications of the registrants. No specific results should be expected from this conference. “JAIN MILAN 2014” assumes no liabilities for the information provided by the participants and for any personal injury or losses occurred during the convention. JAINA, Jain Milan, JCNJ or Organizers of Jain Milan assume no liabilities for any personal injuries or losses occurred during the convention. If the convention is cancelled because of some unforeseen reasons, partial registration fees will be refunded.